This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Went shopping round NYC's 5th avenue with Miguel, Nat, Ettore, Tigert
- worked hard at pronouncing Ettore with correct inflection.
- Eventually had lunch looked at the displays
- Down to serious work:
- committed daft gnumeric fix.
- committed some tutorial attendees work.
- fixed libole2 so it builds with these changes.
- Met William Brown from MacMillan who was interested in me writing a
book on gnumeric, this sounds like a lot of work but extremely rewarding I think.
- Party - slashdot 'drinks for nerds'
- Party - FAO Schwartz ( IBM )
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)