This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Read, test and commit Jon Hellan's latest Excel style extraveganza
- Fixed html exporting styles, more broken than I imagined possible,
fixed thanks to Jarl.
- Sorted out the sort function to use range_intersection, killing lines
of duplicated and difficult code.
- Struggled with fetchmail; the beast should be under control now,
hopefully it sends mail as well as recieving it.
- Read & hand merged Frank's updated summary info patch into libole2.
- Committed Ravi's work to the project after tagging BEFORE_RAVI.
- Got train to Boston; 5 hours to hack. This train even has power
sockets in the economy section, the UK needs this badly, smoother than the plane
and half the price.
- Hacked eog's bonobo component into some sort of shape
- Updated gpdf to new bonobo bits, constification, kill containee border, kill
- Added running count + auto destruction.
- Killed intermediate file and use gdk_pixbuf_loader
which is a GtkObject despite the name.
- Killed the cunning code to generate polymorphic reproid's
for image-generic; it turns out they were useless anyhow.
- Spent ages trying to push Douglas Mennella's patch through
gnumeric. Realised this idea ( of mine ) was a total dead loss; felt really
- World Trade Center; nice view of the statue of liberty for Ettore.
- Not long enough in the Metropolitan art museum ( again; this was my
experience last time ). Some thought provoking and even hillarious modern art.
- Emotional fairwell to TigerT and Miguel, they went to be quickly
parted with their money.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)