This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- More tedious cut & paste UIhandler work. Recharged laptop and built a profiling
gnumeric with dependency debugging support.
- Got a lift with Henry to NYC, what a fixer. Hacked UI handler in the back of
the car. Arrived at airport at 6.50am or so, thanked Henry & checked in.
- hack the ui-handler idl, start renaming stuff.
- Implemented glade version check, and fiddled with dependencies
- Fixed up sheet_get_extent to work nicely with styles.
- Fixed my nasty sheet_is_pristine hack, as suggested by Morten.
- Dinner with Taylor & Nat, nice steak. Met Matt, lots of evolution
discussion; spectated argument about address books.
- Fixed several galloping print setup bugs in gnumeric, removed
dirt from behind ears with a scrubbing brush; clean.
- Woke up at 2.00pm, hacked for a bit. Dispatched Ettore to the
airport after an emotive fairwell; what a guy.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)