This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Re-wrote the glade patch, sent it to Daemon; then discovered a wierd
bug, still seeking it.
- Fixed up 'eog' for the new bonobo bits; hard to test without a
working gnumeric. I am assured that gnumeric has been fixed, it might be an idea
to commit the fixes ? without a working gnumeric, and having a sodded
sample-container, its over to test-container-autoload.
- Tried to hack up arrays in gb; got the parser sorted, but got
depressed by various inefficiencies, and the not so good referencing scheme and
gave up. Started to rationalise the header files, and what should be installed
- Added the 'gb' autoconf framework to gnumeric.
- Patch to Federico to constify the gdk-pixbuf API where possible.
- Discover nasty bug in gdk-pixbuf's animated gif loader, such that
all the offsets are 0; sent analysis to Federico.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)