This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Awoke early since Federico was leaving rather at some un-Godly hour.
After a noisy chat to the big white telephone he packed and left, an amazing guy
to be with.
- Got up rather later and had breakfast, great company, Damon, Raph and
John Harper. Had a long, interesting and wide ranging talk to Raph about Advagato,
distributed trust based systems, libart, postscript, pdf ... It was good to see
him alone for a while after the crowds had left.
- Still didn't get to talk to Jody about gnumeric stuff in a block of
time; argh, this is a real problem.
- Saw Damon again who providentialy told me the time, enabling me to
detect a clock skew of 1 hour the wrong way on my clock; this saved me from an
embarassing missed EuroStar.
- Hacked gnumeric styles on the train; some of the ugliness is going
- Arrived at Halseworth and was collected by Ben, helped Luke cook a
rather interesting spaghetti based carbonara dish.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)