This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Spent a while removing dross from my system, running low
- Church, St Lukes Prestonville. Excellent sermon by Peter our
vicar ( an ex. lawyer ) on Revelation 12. Encouragingly but not
surprisingly he agreed with the sermon at StAG and expounded in more depth.
Very interesting indeed.
- Committed my gnome-print speedups, they seem to have met with
- Watched 'The Usual Suspects', a fine if not twisting movie.
- Mailed misc. people; fixed glade to compile without bonobo.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)