This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late. Spent a long time re-writing gb's object system
to implement multiple inheritance. I assumed this would add a drastic
time penalty, but now I'm not so sure. Disambiguating stuff is starting
to look amusing however. Applied Ravi's patch; got it tangled with my
- Read and committed Per Winkvist's nice function re-org.
- Read and committed Ravi's gb patch, expands the grammar
and catches a few jucy bugs.
- Re-fixed glade's autoconf to make Damon more happy.
- Mental note, people with spare time should check out
since we need 1.4; preferably tommorow.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)