This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Improved libole2 test program to accept regular expressions
for directory / file access; much better. Need to move and clean the
VBA extraction code elsewhere.
- Got a nice mail from Christian explaining my flight details,
more pleased than punch.
- Spent most of the day re-writing bonobo properties on the
server side, extremely amusing. Luckily Nat had done all the difficult
and annoying CORBA work before I got there so merely a matter of brutaly
hacking most of the code out and polishing the interface to a high shine.
- Merged up Ravi's patch from today, more gb work.
- Started reading lotus docs for wk3+, very good of David
Edelsohn to get them for us; the problem now is re-using as much of the
existing lotus code as possible.
- The Applixware spreadsheet file format spec. arrived today,
wonderful: unfortunately it was in Applix word XML format making it
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)