This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Church in the morning, good sermon on 'Truth'. John's account
of Christ before Pontius Pilate; do you believe the Christ or the Crowd ?
In the same way that my judgement of fine art tells people more about me
than the art, your judgement of Christ can condemn you.
- Tried to commit my shiny new code; gnome's CVS server is down,
not happy, got mail from RMS about gnome-basic becoming a GNU project
whatever that means in political terms.
- Read Per's excellent gb patch; wow, this is really nice stuff.
- Church again, nearly finished Revelation. It seems the
amillenial position is fairly defensible. Talked to Dr Porter-Gough and
wife, lovely people; sadly missed the lovely Ruth who made a speedy escape
- Committed new bonobo bits, committed eog printing support,
committed Per's nice gb stuff with a bit of re-work.
- Committed my gnumeric style move fix. Spent a while hacking
sheet-object printing support into gnumeric, we now print lines although
the orientation is somewhat strange. Also we print bonobo components that
can do it, but in totaly the wrong place.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)