This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Committed my gb mods, we can it seems now parse all of the Modules
and Forms in the tc project and collate them vaguely. Tried to catch up with
my mail. It seems I have been glupped into the GObject discussion forum which
is rather exciting but involves rather a scad of code-reading to get up to speed.
- Nice file IO patch from Ravi which looks excellent.
- More mail from RMS, politics time, where does the gb website live ...
- Added a screenshot to the gb
website, people keep subscribing to the mailing list as well, wierd.
- Released new version of libole2 for the AbiWord guys, this incorporates
Tenix' fixes for conditional mmap compilation. Discussed fixing gb's grammar / lexer
using the project file to gather initial state with Ravi.
- Wrote a great screed on Gnome for Christian. When to communion service
in the Round church proper, rather different to StAG.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)