This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Notice we seemed to skip a version number in Bonobo, that's
inflation for you. Fix stupidity in extra files in POTFILES.in thanks to
- Start trawling through gnome-db to find a bonobo bug. Commit
gnumeric oafinfo, fixup various oaf related drop-offs in gnumeric. Discover
another evil oaf bug.
- Added FAQ about GB security, yes it aims to be secure, no it
doesn't do macro virii, yes I hope I am not a moron, glad you thought of
- Debated with harold about va_arg support in bonobo and its
effects on the PPC build of bonobo, it turns out the current behaviour
in gcc + man page etc. is broken, heh ho.
- Fiddled with gnome-db autoconf, what spaghetti, didn't find
the bonobo related bug though.
- Exciting young lady didn't show at CU, I wonder what that means
actually it's a fairly unambiguous not keen. Hardly suprising I suppose.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)