This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- 1.00am, practised the turning Waltz as I ate my delicious
Pizza quick meal. The number of FIXME's in the project is plumetting, however
since these things are marked solely by weight I need to add more redundant
guff in the appendicees quickly.
- Listening to Moby Play; he writes wierd and untrue things in his
album cover, but I like the music.
- 3.00am, discovered I should have used bibtex for my Bibliography,
argh, sent a draught to my supervisor.
- 4.45am, bed.
- 9.00am up, read my report what disjointed muck.
- 12.00am recieved some kind words and suggestions from my supervisor.
- Panic struck hacking, 3.30pm hand in early.
- Revise some NT greek to relax, my vocab has been decaying.
- Rowing, went well, increasingly strong posture, more power through
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)