This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- 9.00am rowing, more work, longer outings etc.
- Phone from home, my Grandfather is in hospital dying of cancer,
cease hacking and finish my project to clear space next week.
- Fooled around for ages merging petches into and out of oaf, grrr.
Sent another patch off. Snapped at someone for committing to a file without
reading HACKING, grr.
- Bumped bonobo version and made Oaf the default at configure time.
- Committed nice Ravi patch for gb implementing more file operations.
- Went to CICCU Bible Reading, met my good friend Tim, off to pub,
'The Free Press' under new management; not as good.
- Fixed gnumeric for Dan's stream API.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)