This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Found an extremely stupid bug in the eog component, flamed
accordingly, fixed committed. Found I hadn't committed oaf as default in
bonobo, did that.
- Responded to Maciej's comments and committed my oaf fixes.
- Started encoraging people to fix bugs in gb before we do a
test release, especially minor security holes that have crept in sideways.
- Helped Sean get up to speed with gb hacking, fixed a nasty
bug in method invocation that he caught. Reviewed his nice patch, lots
more date functions and misc. fixes.
- Chased Amazon, it seems they have totaly failed to deliver
books on time, very annoying.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)