This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, packed my stuff, into college. Released the first
version of gb in tar.gz form. I imagine this means my butt will be flamed
- Fixed evolution build for old and broken gnome-libs', spent
a while updating everything and re-building lots of code. Struggled to get
a nice pango and evolution demo together.
- Train to King's Cross. Fixed some of bonobo eog's chronic
re-draw problems, dating from the split into two components; argh!
- Long tube journey to Heathrow, about 3 stops from the end I
realised I had forgotten to bring my passport; a new experience indeed.
The Korean chap were frightfuly good about it, it seems I can re-schedule
my flight without paying a fortune, but they will have trouble getting
me on a plane in time. Rather vexing.
- Started the long treck home, met a rather strange chap on
the tube who got very upset with my suitcase consuming his leg room.
- Mailed the linuxgreenhouse people and went to bed at
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)