This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Wandered into college, chatted with TVS about 'eastern'
philosophy and its amorphousness. Caught up with Sean, and got
Moby Play as a B/D present, it seems mine was yesterday [ and since
I was flying it was rather a long one ].
- Started re-building my system from CVS. Sent gnome-print
pixbuf patch to Lauris, suggested more Gnome packages for UK conference
CD. Unicode patch to Jon for testing with strange languages.
- It seems my boat got overbumped in the May bumps; and went
down 4 places. Still; at least it was only 4, it could have been a lot
worse I suppose.
- Installed gob, gmp-3 to try and get dr-genius to compile,
found bug in its autoconf setup, and got it to compile; excellent, it
looks so good; wow, dynamic 3D graphing.
- Imported guitest into CVS, it even works for simple test,
but needs a load of work somehow.
- Discovered a whole new bug tracker for bonobo bugs in
helixcode; excellent, a load more fun work.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)