This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Spent a while processing snail mail, filling forms and other
annoying trivia. Heard from my friend Simon working at linuxcare, excellent chap.
- Encouraging mail from Rajit, who seems to be well on the way
to merging libefs into gnome-vfs, which should enable the bonobo storage
- Spent an age arguing with Graham about scripture being the
supreme authority for life and faith, it clearly is, but herietical
scismatics lurk under every bush.
- Spent a long time working on the gnumeric SST re-write, urg.
Why does no one bother fixing gdb. It seems to totaly fail to cope with
displaying localy scoped variables; so don't try and make your code cleaner.
- Got the SST re-write to work on all the nasty SST cases I could
find, of course gnumeric dies viciously on the other test files for no good
- Fixed oaf patch for Maciej and committed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)