This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Doh, some conflict with libole2 and wine; drat, they love
to use juicy library names like libole2, libcomm, libkeyboard, libdisplay,
libmouse, libver, libkernel etc. Seems we have to change to gnome-libole2
and re-test/release gnumeric, sigh.
- Last prayer triplet with the lads, encouraging and sad at once.
- More work on gnome-vfs shell, coming on nicely, cp, ls, cd,
dump, sync etc. working fine. Started integrating the efs method.
- Re-union prayer triplet from last year, cooked meal, sat around,
chewed the cud. Wayne Grudem is speaking at Tindale house on 'The Doctrine
of Scripture', James Williams is studying with him for a couple of weeks,
I only wish I had the time to do so too.
- Off to Hog's Head with Mr Curry missionary to Kenya, good chap.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)