This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, my smaller Brother ( taller than me; gack ) is
taking his driving test, run for cover.
- E-mailed a few people at length, meeting with Gerade. Robert
passed his test, great.
- Fix achtung for CVS bonobo. Try to print out IBM information
in freelance format; nothing wants to import it. Somehow gmc just wants to
die on me all the time, horrible. Perhaps it's gtk's memcheck stuff.
- Removed gmc from my default session, the desktop now gives me
the heebie-jeebies, its so, well blue really. Desktops should have clutter
on them. Updated bonobo-print, baulked at the mess in bonobo-ui-handler
fixed some of it, found & fixed (ref counting (surprise) ) bug in ORBit;
- Darned SCSI CD drive died; evil evil, removed it, perhaps
that'll kill the SCSI resets that plague me. Set the machine building
Gnome from the ground up.
- Hack a tad, commit patches to evolution, gnome-db, bonobo
send off patches for libIDL, oaf. How tedious, it seems a load of
Goad specific code has been written in gnome-db.
- Realized that glade doesn't use libxml for its IO, gasp.
Fix brokenness in glade's gnome-db checks.
- Spent ages trying to get IBM to send me an attachment in a
format I could read, when it eventualy turned up it was a powerpoint
template ! someone lost the plot methinks.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)