This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, wierd dream. Fetched mail, Dan likes my Evolution
patches; excellent. Backed out all the wierd stuff I had hacked into it.
- Implemented bonobo sizable API so we can get rid of dual
eog factories and other suckage.
- Elliot says to commit my ORBit patch and fix ORBit if it
breaks stuff; what fun. Committed my misc. evolution fixes.
- Managed to replicate this intriguing ORBit bug, whereas if
the server is crashed by the client during the impl_ call on the client
then the skel crashes the client too; urk. Chased it down to the idl
compiler, Elliot fixed it and we have a new release, excellent.
- Next bug, something stupid in gdk-pixbuf's io-jpeg, fixed
that; much better, eog looks sexy without segfaulting on exit. It would
be really nice to add eog's lazy high quality interpolation to gnome-
print's preview; oh yes.
- Billy seems like a smart guy, perhaps he'll write a nice
generic signal marshalling piece of code for us.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)