This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, packed, remembered my ticket, and my
Passport ( wow ). Train to Gatwick, got hacking ORBit.
- Checkin, turns out I checked in a class lower
than I was supposed to; heh ho, it seems we accidentaly
didn't buy a super economy class 'seat'.
- Got ORBit running with super thin stubs for
methods returning void, integrating it with the standard
C backend means it is easy to bootstrap a working system.
- LA confidential on the plane.
- Got to Helix, ( I had to find Rogers Street on the
map for the Taxi driver since he had no idea where it was:
incredible ) met the lads good to see them all again.
- Ettore arrived minus Luggage ( lost on plane ),
eat and hacked a little more on ORBit.
- Off to Federico's place, Jacob and he are kindly
lending me a spare room, and works at their place, wow. Nice
food, good company and hopefully dulcet piano playing.
- Very humid indeed, and plenty of noise from the
road; tried to sleep.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)