This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Made the groovy Larry logo on my page align correctly and
look at least passable.
- Fixed _stupid_ bug in the item moniker, started on the
oaf[ai]id: moniker. Pile the COM books around me, lots and lots of
sparse Moniker reading.
- Had an incredibly hillarious time ripping it out of each
other on IRC by spoofing each others nicks.
- Hacked whilst listening to Ettore's bad music ( not
improved by it hearing it through his head & phones ), incredible.
- Implemented the oaf[ai]id moniker. Used purify, grief,
is it good ! It caught my evil plug / socket bug in a trice, and we
had a fix tested within 10 minutes. Wow. It turns out the problem
was inherited from GtkPlug too which I feel ambivalent about.
- Argued with Mathieu a bit, I forget what the real issue
was but it was a good argument while it lasted; hopefully he'll fix
- Hacked monikers until just before midnight, went back
to bed early, no-one was in, gack. So I slept on the fouton in the
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)