This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Woke up midday, grief so much uninterupted sleep, it's
incredible. Wow, I feel refreshed and like I need more sleep.
- Got my moniker code cleaned into a sexy state and
committed, unfortunately there is no generic moniker prefix
extension yet, but this is a simple oaf-query. Committed moniker
- Onto fixing and testing the Bonobo-X-Sync extension,
and cleaning the with oaf build. Removed all the cruddy #if USING_OAF
from Bonobo; anyone using gnorba has got it coming from now on. Still
need to prune the object directory stuff.
- Lunch at KHOP ( at 5pm ) with Ettore, we talked non-free
software companies, and what a cool place Helix is to work.
- Talked Oaf and Bonobo to Maciej, full of good ideas.
- Ructions with Miguel, no real closure.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)