This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early; trying to solve Chris' problem with the
addressbook, it turns out to be an evil BonoboObjectClient problem.
The clean fix involves re-writing the PropertyBagClient interface
as a sensible ev passing wrapper.
- Lunch with Chris, apologised for blaming him for my
problem not very gracefully; more practice required.
- Back to the grind. Finished testing the almost total re-
write of the property-bag-client stuff; we need a new glade and
libglade. Hopefully Rodrigo will fix gnome-db without hassle.
- Some nice chap (Chipzz) sent me a spec file for 'gb'.
- Fixed glade; onto libglade, mended my oaf tests so
distcheck passes and Maciej can release that.
- Test evolution, the property re-write fixes Chris'
- Released a version of Bonobo; 0.17, sit back and wait
for the paper bag errors to flood in.
- Release Bonobo 0.18 to solve a build problem if oaf is
in a different directory to gnome, gtk, glib and everything else;
The things some people do.
- Bed at 2.00am or so.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)