This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Implemented tooltips on the new toolbar.
- Fixed several annoying bugs that had crept in.
- Awoke, more annoying political bickering.
- Fixed some minor re-paint bugs in the new toolbar, remove
empty dock items.
- Re-wrore Havoc's document to reflect the code at the
- Amusingly it seems the StarOffice guys use Doc++ which I
fiddled with for quite a while; hmm.
- Distcheck'd a bonobo and put it on ftp.gnome.org for Miguel
to bless, Helix's internal internet connection appears to be totaly hosed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)