This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Another nice man turned up to fix my computer. This time
the replacement M/B worked well which was rather an improvement. So
I am back in the world of computing at last. If only our network
connection was working.
- Off to see my ageing Grandmother, she is very happy to
play with with her Helix monkey.
- Back to serious work; can get mail now: horay.
- Fixed naming conflict from Dom in libole2 using 'bool'
is naughty. Discovered a paper bag error lurking in ui-compat
causing none of Nautilus' UI elements to work; gack, my fault for
foolishly naming a macro lower case: a double fix.
- Contemplated buying an IBM laptop, then repented after
struggling with their awful webpage, back to Dell where you can
and not have to worry about 'within 6 months' delivery times.
- Sent a mail to Bud explaining that although there are
loads of unclosed bugs in Eazel's bugzilla assigned to me they
have in fact all been fixed pretty much.
- Fixed the evolution progress bar.
- Purchased a new laptop, grief I don't think I've ever
bought something quite that expensive ( apart from a chunk of my
education I suppose ).
- Committed Zach's doc updates for bonobo.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)