This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Slept until 2.15pm, chewed some mail. Integrated some
suggestions from Chuck at Borland/Inprise on the property bag code
whilst visiting the Ostaeopath ( to take my Mother ).
- Strange, my deskguide applet sits there and happily
consumes all my spare processor cycles, and more; hmm.
- Started to feel more positive about Bonobo, its
cleanliness and readiness for action.
- Read through Martin's nice zoomable interface, crisp
code, beautifuly formatted, well thought out, good chap. Darin
re-licensed Nautilus' zoom interface so we can stick it in Bonobo
under the LGPL, a nice contribution from Eazel.
- Got lots of grief from Dan about flicker, it seems it
has got out of control. Had a good idea about flicker reduction,
need time to flesh it out though.
- Robert rang, apparently Southampton is great. Just
finished a pub crawl of Southampton, suprised he could still talk
really. Anyhow, he sounded happy.
- Totaly knackered, bed early at 1am.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)