This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 2.00pm, lots of miscellaneous relatives around,
including Anthony and his daughter Angela ( an ace pianist ). Lots
of time off doing family-type things, sitting round and talking.
Then after tea we had a music session in which we all tried to make
fools of ourselves by playing stuff. Rather good fun really.
- Sylvia and Esther left, flying back to Tazmania
tommorow, ( Tazmania sounds like some pre-christmas toy crazy ).
- Got round to hacking at 10.00pm with 2 hours headroom,
read my TODO; gack.
- Sketched out a generic Listener / EventSource interface.
- Committed Eazel / Martin's Zoomable interface.
- Removed the unused ( and unwise ) [re/de]activate_and_undo
in the Control[Frame] interfaces, this should be in a separate interface.
- Started coupling up all the autoconf bits for the above.
- Remove xpdf's use of the sizable interface; commit.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)