This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Bonobo release day ... up at 6.00am.
- Polished up a big chunk of code; now we use the
cmd / widget separation properly, and use 'tip' instead of descr.
- Updated evolution to test the change.
- Lots of mail from Martin, storming chap, helping me
finish Bonobo in my hour of need.
- Out to buy a present for Mother, her birthday tommorow.
- Worked all afternoon and early evening. Dinner.
- On line afterwards, I thought everything was going well
until I remembered the stdlyCapsification problem.
- Spoke to Darin about various options with releasing
Bonobo, Darin is a reasonable chap.
- After a spate of E-mail it seems we should continue with
a soft API freeze.
- To bed, frustrated and dog tired, got a Bonobo 0.20
release out though 1.30am.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)