This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at 2.00pm, realized the dates in my diary were all
wrong by a day.
- Continued to contemplate the best fix for translations.
Managed to produce a fix requiring no API change or user code
change and that solves all the problems fairly efficiently.
- Martin continues to be my hero of the week; he just
finished converting all the stale embeddables to controls, and
upgraded all of the bonobo samples to the new UI handler, wow.
Also Cody Russell just made the toolbar separators look sweeter,
- Eventualy managed to commit the translation fixes.
- Fixed John's status problem, making it possible to
pop status items nicely.
- Phone call from Thomas, getting steaming into his Linux
server on the school network; excellent, running ancient versions of
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)