This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at midday; resting over, time for some serious working.
- Read through Ettore's candidacy, managed to convince him that
it was excellent and that he should post, mainly because it was excellent.
- Tried to bring some reason and sanity to the raging studlycaps
debate, grief I've never seen so much heat on a subject and so little
light. I imagine soon we'll start trading experience "But I've hacked on
XYZ for 300 years so ... I should know" :-)
- Posted an addendum to my
candidacy to try and quash the favorite misunderstanding that I
dislike Bart in some way. Grief, I hate politics and people having too much
time to write mail. I imagine I'll have phrased something wrong this time
too and get swallowed for it.
- Nice patch from Jody to fix a silly init bug in bonobo.
- Merged up Jon Hellan's toolbar control patch, and fixed a very
ugly looking bug in the toolbar code.
- It seems Bart was offended by my mail, oh dear. Still, I'm sure
enough has been said on the subject to present my view clearly.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)