This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Woken by my Father, deserting me with his wife for a while,
very strange, who would belive it.
- Started trying to trace a Nautilus crash when I fixed the
reference counting problem in bonobo.
- Long talk to Federico about all things eog. Talked to Darin
who persuaded me to fix the bonobo problem a different way. Produced a
quick schematic for how eog should be organised from an interface view.
- Finaly removed the old, ugly, stale code from gtkhtml that
I discovered lurking in the UI stuff.
- Installed the latest gnome-libs-1.2.7, made bonobo depend
on 1.2.6, fixed several minor bonobo problems. Removed the UI compat
code fully, now everyone not up to date will break.
- Talked to Miguel for a while. Decided to get some sleep.
- Wrote a long mail to Chet at IBM instead, trying to
aquire wisdom about distributed garbage collection, decided to
provoke a response by some badly uninformed speculation on the subject.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)