This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Recieved a heart warming personal mail from Maciej, it
looks like I'm doing the right thing.
- The flames continue to rage on the gnome-components list,
this time the dirty washing is made public which is good really.
- Responded to all the mail I could find worthy of a
response. Got a mail from some poor chap who found it hard to find
'gb' on SourceForge (it's not there) and couldn't get IE to render
the gb website.
- Got a glib-memchecking bug report from George; time to
turn mem checking back on.
- Checked out libgda / gnome-db to see how the porting to
the new Bonobo is going on.
- Tried to keep up with the volume of acrimony on
gnome-components. Committed Zach's bonobo documentation fixes /
updates; good chap.
- Started the rather tedious process of cmd/widget-ifying
the gnumeric UI description, the trials of not getting it right
first time. Got part way, far enough to make the stock menu icons
look pretty and committed.
- The image component stopped working and I had kittens,
then I discovered I simply hadn't installing the bonobo fs storage
- Tried to help Rodrigo sort out gnome-db.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)