This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Back to Bonobo, did a 0.26 release with Dietmar's Stream
API breakage in place, and various other bits.
- Ordered an Excel VBA reference book for some fun on
Saturday and a UML book so I can mind dump more easily.
- Committed a load of fixes for naughty people doing char *p;
if (isalpha (*p)) etc. all over the shop ( including me :-), Morten the
human bug locater. Squashed some bonobo memory leaks.
- Shrunk the Bonobo TODO, wrote most of the api-rename perl
script, decided to up the font size after my eyes started to blur.
Lauris fixed my libxml problem in SodiPodi so that builds nicely now.
- Recieved a nice E-mail from Chema, hillariously disguised
as spam; why not use 'Earn $$$$ lots of money in !!! 30,000 a week.' as
the title for your next mail and see if anyone reads it.
- Decided to buy some Aplogetix music, got tired of listening
to Radiohead in a loop.
- Tried to merge up the latest xml translation scheme, it
fails distcheck, oh well.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)