This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Discovered that Christian had posted some flame bate at
- Time for some DynAny hacking action ... leads on to some
ORBit hacking, what fun.
- Oh dear, before I could update my mail filter someone
started a bug related flamewar on the new private hackers list, gack.
- Wrote and tested a great chunk of the dynany stuff, what
fun ! I havn't had a tedious-mail free hack for a long time. Cool.
Easy to regression test too which is always nice.
- Nice patch from Jacob for bonobo customization, also
good debugging work from Jpr. Committed the start of the DynAny
stuff, currently you can't actualy get the Any out again having
manipulated it, but hey.
- Wasted an hour struggling with a non-working perl script
for translating xml files; very frustrating, no resolution.
- More pleasant ORBit hacking, how nice to just talk to the
computer, telling about the spec in front of me, how hassle free and
easy ( so far ). Finished most of the base DynAny interface.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)