This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Updated the gb licensing bumph.
- Committed the XSync stuff, it works for me ...
- Read over Alex's generic listener patch.
- Tried to debug Iain's executive summary problem,
running 3 processes --sync in the debugger, it's worth having
a few bytes of RAM for that, need some swap, got somewhere I think.
- Slogged away at Evolution's idl.
- Music group practice, what fun, we're getting more
organised at last.
- Eazel launched their services, or at least a
"sneak preview" of them; sneaked a quick preview. You might like
to register the user names 'me', and 'bill' to sell on when Eazel
is a multi-billion dollar company.
- Oaf tests 'make check' problems, grr.
- Grief, discovered another company mailing list I havn't
read for hours; not a good find at 1.00am.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)