This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up at midday, doh, must get up when the alarm goes off.
- Hacked Alex's generic listener interface into shape, and
- Dietmar is having a play with Gnome Basic and bonobo
- Went to Cell group, lovely meal, ice breaker, general
frivolity and amusement at my guitar playing which was good, we
studied a single verse from John "If you love me, you will keep my
commandments", very applied.
- I read this
with increasing amazement today.
- Chewed mail and read an exciting proposal... Dietmar
has been tempted by bonobo canvas objects again; which way will
he go ?
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)