This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Some clown has broken a router somewhere, such that
I can only get to my mail via. Mexico.
- Spent all morning writing mail and reviewing various
- It seems Christian 'Controversy Meister' Schaller has
put me through the gnotices mangle again :-). If you're feeling
ignorant and like to vent your spleen, rush over there and join
- Updated and cleaned the gnome-vfs bonobo storage
modules. Looking a lot nicer now after Dietmar's cleans.
Gave another fun gb project away to Almer.
- Continued trying to build ORBit2; openssl should be
taken out and given a very hard stare until it gets autoconfed.
Finaly managed to build it. Oaf updating in gnome-db.
- Elliot can repeatable kill my DynamicAny code on
his 64 bit machine; problem is, I don't have a 64 bit machine
to debug on.
- Uploaded slides
from Ireland sadly, riddled with minor errors, its a new
- Tried to find Elliot's bug by reading the source.
- Cell group social drinking binge ( or something ),
very convivial, walked home at 1.00am or so.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)