This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- A day of idleness and demotivation; bother.
- Tried to discover how Darin's fix could possibly fix a bug
that I have no way of reproducing.
- Cell Group, nice meal, pleasant company, good time of
mutual edification, bible study, prayer & fun.
- Got a nice patch from Ken Guest to start implementing some
of the 'Option' statements in gb, looking nice.
- Darin responded to my flames very patiently, good chap,
apologised, it seems we can tackle the bug together now.
- Ok; since it seems emacs experts read this tripe, my
beef of the day is that eg. the file open minibuffer cuts and
pastes to the global cut and paste buffer. Consequently you find
something interesting select it carefuly, C-x-C-f C-a C-k ~/interesting
by which time you have your old path in the paste buffer and nought
else; any solns ?
- Continued nailing leaks from Morten's trace, read
through bonobo-selector and was horrified, high bug count visible at
the first read: worrying, all clean now, the hassles of old bits of
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)