This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Chewed mail, slogged away at the async-ization stuff,
considered hooking IIOPIncomingMessageHandler, wierder and wierder.
- Discovered a heinous bug in my moniker implementation:
gasp, nailed it.
- Finaly got the moniker async resolution stuff cleaned
more to my satisfaction. How to deal with connections that die;
- Got several kind semi-solutions to my emacs query
yesterday, I should use C-y M-y lots more apparently, still training
myself ( unsuccessfuly ) to use M-/ more frequently; sigh, somehow
you have to invest time to become more productive and in the short
term that means pain.
- Dietmar's doing exciting cool work, wow, what it is for
Helix to hire such funky people.
- Checked out Red Carpet to have a read / poke around,
started to hammer on it a bit.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)