This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early. Evolution Wombat fixage.
- More testing of refactoring, looking good.
- Built a new (old) gcc to try out Eazel's profiler
( CVS module eazel-tools ). Profiled the UI code, it seems the no.1
routine is just really stupid, an easy fix.
- Started getting trouble with various modules built with
different compilers, and optimization screwing things up.
- Finaly tagged and committed the UI handler re-factor.
Now for the speed, noticed that Nautilus has got a lot more snappy
in recent times anyway, I suppose that means it's speed is slightly
more my fault now.
- Bowling with the young people from church, towards the end
I realized that aiming helps, strangely I remember having the same
realization somewhat earlier in the game last time I played so I'm
definately getting over the hill.
- Louise was bowling, a friend of Julia [Jooles], hard to
know who'se side she's on, or what she knows. Apparently she is busy
- Discovered that some editors had removed the bit about
me being a Christian ( and nothing else ) from my Bio for
publication, how thoughtful - grr.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)