This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late. Some clown in NYC has broken my connection
to anywhere interesting but theregister.
- Grabbed mail eventualy, decided to process my weeks'
queue of non urgent mail.
- Committed a nicer re-factor, tastefully concealing more
of the UI code from prying fingers. Also the start of the user config
- Cleaned up gnumeric's gb plugin quickly. Hacked printing
support into eog's new viewer component - 2 minutes work; excellent.
- Off to Ali and Guy's for a thank-you dinner for playing
at their wedding. Nice food, played 'Brain Benders' afterwards, the
fatal mistake was Blokes vs. Girls, they beat us hands down.
- Played with potatoe guns ( a wedding present ), washed up
very late to bed.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)