This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up rather late. Almer committed gbrun-menu.c
so frmNumberGame now has a nice little 1 level menu working
which is great.
- Lots of hacking and mail reading; discovered I
had missed 40 mail messages on a company list; sigh.
- Drove Mother to Grandma's, Mum has knitted a
little blue jumper for Grandma's Helix Code monkey ( what
with it being winter and all ).
- Committed more toolbar config code. Jody it
seems has been working on hardcore gnumeric speedups, not
only the new style tree but in idle cell rendering which
- Chess game with James continuing with myself
getting a progressively evily cramped development, and
loosing control of the centre, sigh.
- Nice chat to Telsa, idling instead of working.
- Spent a very long time chasing a reference
counting problem, that wasn't there a week ago.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)