This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Committed gb patch.
- Changed everything to Ximian.
- Received a letter from Muller Dairy (UK) Ltd.
Dear Mr Weeks,
We were most concerned to learn of your complaint
regartind one of our Fruit Corner Yogurts and full details
have been given to our Quality Assurance Department.
We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this
to our attention and would like to accept as a gesture of
the Company's goodwill, the enclosed reimbursment, with the
hope that you have no further problems with out products.
- A little too pre-fabricated for my liking,
still 3UKP of yogurt voucher's gives a net profit.
- Committed builtin toolbar configuration stuff,
fixed weirdness in ORBit tests.
- My college friend Lee Edmond just got engaged
to a mysterious Jo.
- Looked at Pavel's bonobo profile and did some
nice algorithmic optimization.
- Checked out Mike Kestner's bonobo-draw and sent
a patch off to him.
- Played with gnumeric and dia for a while,
implemented the PersistFile interface and the printing
interface. People insist on doing things in an awkward way
with their model / view abstractions, it's quite strange,
so printing is not
nicely matched to the view.
- Committed bonobo speedup without waiting for
- Talked to Lupus, havn't managed to catch up
with him for ages, working on funky Bonobo / Perl stuff
for us. Committed Nautilus patch to allow us to fix the
ItemContainer API without pain.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)