This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up late, merged up new libole2 patch from Dom,
committed Dia bonoboization patch. Chewed mail for ages.
- Tried to help Darin with various Nautilus issues.
- Reviewed a shed load of patches, examined a profile
of Nautilus' Bonobo usage, hmm.
- Fixed bonobo idl build problem, stopped tearoff menu
items appearing in popups unless really wanted.
- Paid my $500 phone bill, sigh, still if I ever have
daughters, I'll be prepared.
- Off to Ben's place for a cocktail party; met a really
encouraging Christian chap 'David', a 1st generation French
Cambodian, who got out of Phnom Penh just before the 'Peoples
Liberation Army' - the Khmer Rouge arrived. And lots of other
relatively interesting, but hard to hear people ( music is so
annoying at these functions ).
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)