This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, started packing - must remember
passport! Grabbed mail - will be incommunicado for a while.
- Train -> Gatwick - 30 minutes.
- Realized that partly due to ORBit stupidness the
Bonobo::Print interface neeed fixing. Re-implemented it using
Stream as the transport - no C API breakage. Fixed the
- Some fool reccommended that I should watch
'Withnail and I', wait till I discover who it was. A more
putrid, festering, nonsensicaly feeble, self obsessed movie
I have yet to see; drowning is too good for the script
writer / backers - or perhaps now.
- 'High altitude dance' and some attempts at
- Arrived; much hand shaking and rejoicing. Tried
to learn the names vs. faces of all the new guys - rather
- Hacked / mailed for a bit - off to Harvard Sq.
for some drinkage with Jpr, Chris, DaveC and Ffej.
- Back to discover Miguel is speaking at some
Global conference & having lunch with the president of Mexico,
grief - exciting stuff.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)