This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early - not enough sleep. Off to the office
in the snow.
- The eagerly anticipated mail from J turned up,
- Tried to processes mail, KHoP for brunch; read
a load of bumph. Miguel arrived and we discussed stuff
animatedly for a while, then he disappeared to a trade fair.
- Tried to build guppi3, committed some patches.
- Tried to get my bonobo into a state where I can
- Started listening through Rachel's CD collection.
- Discovered that WEBM means Web Based Enterprise
- Reviewed a load of pending gb mail.
- Off to see "Crouching Tiger, hidden Dragon"
rather a romantic film - subtitled so must be cultured.
- Bed early.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)