This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early; to work with Ettore and Chema; hacking
by 8.45am. Processed mail, breakfast with Chema at Twine place.
Chema is managing HST which is cool.
- Fixed brokenness causing Almer's With patch not
to work. Slightly worried no mail from J; it arrived later -
excellent. Got into 'The Nields'.
- Spent ages trying to get my net connection working
again, dhcp badly broken.
- Checked out MrProject sent a load
of comments off to Richard.
- Miguel reminded me not to sacrifice the Important to
process the Urgent - good plans, time for some important reading.
- Committed a trivial UI optimization that should
accelerate some of the issues with Nautilus.
- Added 'Customize' to the toolbar popup menu and
implemented the priority text setting on the toolbars.
- Off for the 'Drinking Culture' meeting with Jpr,
Ettore, Rebecka, Aaron - Guiness and flaffel, too much to
drink. Back to the office to see if I have any interesting mail -
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)