This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Up early, breakfast & hacking.
- Drasticaly simplified Bonobo Object server creation,
mango nothing - slick.
- Listened to boppy Christian music with Chris L. and
- Bought some uniform for the booth, tried to find an
alarm clock that actualy sounds an alarming alarm - no joy. Sat
around not feeling like working after such success - marveled at
the memory cost of an object pointer in ORBit.
- Went out for a beer and Pizza with Ettore and Ffej.
- Relaxed and read some stuff before bed, contemplated
starting Utopia, slept instead.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (firstname.lastname@example.org)