This is my (in)activity log. You might like to visit my employer
Novell which is an amazing company, and also
Dell who in days of yore provided me with a
free laptop for Gnome development / conferences.
Also if you have the time to read this sort of stuff you could enlighten
yourself by going to Unraveling Wittgenstein's net or if
you are feeling objectionable perhaps here.
Stuff Michael Meeks is doing
- Woken extremely late by Ettore, we both over slept - the
visor seems not to wake him. Arrived to find an overflowing mail
queue, argh. Discussed stuff with Miguel for a bit.
- Fixed a number of bonobo leaks for Morten, continued
transitioning to BonoboXObject.
- Keelyn and Michelle turned out to be a mine of information
on what to do in Boston - and I thought it was just another dull
American city - how wrong can you be. Our employee manual even has
a list of cool things to do / places to go in the city.
- Completed the BonoboXObject transition as far as it goes.
- Indian company dinner, very social, good food - lots of
good humoured arguing about trivialities [ who gets to be near a
window in the new office ] etc.
- Reverted focus problems and released Bonobo-0.35.
- Off to watch Gladiator, rather a good movie I thought,
a tragic ending - unusualy good.
In case it's not painfully obvious: the reflections reflected here are my
own; mine, all mine ! and don't reflect the views of Novell, The
Lithuanian Gov't or Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's also important to
realise that I'm not in on the Swedish Conspiracy.
Occasionally people ask for formal photos for conferences,
Michael Meeks (email@example.com)